Shtuff About Me....

Someone who loves the Lord and loves to have a good time with her friends...at times crazy, but loves to be an encouragement to others.

Friday, March 10, 2006

awwww.........LIFE!!!!!

Well this week is finally over! I absolutely hate exam week, it throws me off of my routine.....(blah) well anyways, sorry it took me so long to post anything new, ive been so busy and i didnt have a computer. my mom just recently bought me a new lap top!!!!!(yay) so now im all "high-tec".a great big thank you to my friends jeff and becka who didnt give up on me.(he-he) well ill see yall tomorrow at our parent appreciation do-hicky......... luv yall, dani

1 Comments:

  • At 11/3/06 5:16 PM, Blogger Sage said…

    we were there for u because we love u dani... and we know u'd do the same.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home