Shtuff About Me....

Someone who loves the Lord and loves to have a good time with her friends...at times crazy, but loves to be an encouragement to others.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

SUMMER DAYZZZZ....

well the start to my summer has been quite wonderful.. and i'm not talking about going to kansas, although that was quite wonderful in itself. but i mean since i've gotten back. so i will give you the scoop on what this week(so far) has been like. SUNDAY-i went to church and was then able to go to lunch to a chinese buffet, with my best friend, and we ate many yummity food portions then from there, my mom and i came home. that night we went back to church to hear a very good message, although the messages at our church are always very good!!MONDAY-i got nothing done...i am ashamed. i layzzzzzzed around the house and played with my dog. o!!! but i did help make supper...but that's it.TUESDAY-i babysat from 8:30am-4:30pm...i watched 2 little girls brooke and rachel. at noon i took rachel out to go swimming.....for two hours!!!needless to say, she didn't want to come inside.lol then we came upstairs and ate some fudge.(that i had made) hehehe it was good if i do say so myself. after babysitting and my voice lessons, where i must tell you i made the biggest screech ever!!!i went over to the acrees, where we did not go to sleep until 3:00am!!!WEDNESDAY-i went on a type of visitation, where we passed out fliers for the new Bible club the church is starting for spanish and english children. the acrees then came over to my house where we went swimming for 1 and a half hours. then we came back up to my house, showered, and ate pizza and macaroni and cheese.(both important parts of a highly nutricious diet) jen and i discussed this thouroughly...the peppers, onions, and tomato sauce were the fruit and vegetables, the meat=prrrrotien,the cheese=dairy, and the shells and crust...our carbs and occasional sweets...that's the fudge!!!!we are so good!!!!:)
then we came to church tonight, where i got to spend some unexpected but yet very much appreciated time with friends....

have fun reading this...you may get to know something about me that you didn't already have the priviledge of knowing...

2 Comments:

  • At 7/6/06 9:44 PM, Blogger Julie Alexander said…

    Glad you're havin a good one so far...It drives me crezy when you're at home and I'm at work...I want to be home with you. I miss you...no, me...no, me...me....me....meeeeeeee.

     
  • At 8/6/06 5:48 AM, Blogger Sage said…

    w00t

     

Post a Comment

<< Home