Shtuff About Me....

Someone who loves the Lord and loves to have a good time with her friends...at times crazy, but loves to be an encouragement to others.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

saying goodbye...

i hate saying goodbye to people...especially to one of my really good friends rachel. we have been friends for what seems like an eternity, ever since we moved into town.(8 years ago) i wish i could stay longer. i don't like not being able to see my dad, and espcially don't like leaving after it's been a good visit. when i was younger my dad and i had a not-so-good relationship, but now, we seem closer then ever. i love him so much, i wish he could always be there for me. sorry for the soppy stuff, i'm a little upset about leaving now that i'm here.

anyways...i've got another big week ahead of me, i'm going down to Gulf Shores, Alabama to stay with my grandpa. we'll go fishing and just hang out at the trailer lot. so it'll be lots of fun!!!
i hope you all have great day!!!
~dani

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home