Shtuff About Me....

Someone who loves the Lord and loves to have a good time with her friends...at times crazy, but loves to be an encouragement to others.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

dedication to the best mom in the world....

No one has touched my life in quite the way
that you have.
You've always been beside me,
you've always led the way.
You've helped to form my faith, you've wrapped your prayers around me.
Quietly you've lived the life day by day by day.


just being who you are,
you've been the light, you've been a star;
For in the dark you've helped me see
all that the Lord would have me to be.
And so I say in the words that may be
Too long overdue:
I thank God for every memory of you.

No one can lift my heart in quite the way that you have,
You've had a dream for me,
You've never let it die.
No one has been more wise or honest speaking,
You know me as i am yet you point me to the sky.


mom, this is a song that i found on one of our cd's, but it describes exactly what you are to me. you are a role model, a teacher, and my best friend. you are the most selfless person i know, the sacrifices that you have made for me are innumberable. but i want you to know how much i appreciate it. i respect you, an i want to make you proud. God bless you!! i love you...

yours forever,
peanut

4 Comments:

  • At 29/5/06 1:12 PM, Blogger Julie Alexander said…

    Thanks, Peanut...I needed that. You are so special to me. I'll miss you over the next couple of days!

     
  • At 29/5/06 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    come back! come back! her friends did say, why does she stay gone so long anyway? the days and the nights at church so dim without you, you extended your stay! what has the world come to? you have your reasons we all do guess, is this a joke? no... surely a test. no..we did not all commit suicide, though your not being here has been a bumpy ride. we miss you so much though we must live without. but you'll be back,of course! we have no doubt. So Dani we hope you've have a good time, and that you have enjoyed reading this rhyme. ;)

     
  • At 30/5/06 7:33 AM, Blogger Sage said…

    nice... mutual

     
  • At 30/5/06 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey anonymous what other poems have you written? they would probably be cool. I'd like to read some.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home