Shtuff About Me....

Someone who loves the Lord and loves to have a good time with her friends...at times crazy, but loves to be an encouragement to others.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

aahhh.... family

i had such a great time with my "newly met" family members.they're all so nice.
we got to florida( and our 5 bedroom condo/huge house) at about 7:oo p.m. we were all greeted with a hug and a kiss, like we had all known each other our whole lives, i felt right at home.
most of my time was spent swimming with my cousins(well my second cousins once removed)lol: Helen, Lois, Lilly,and Emma. they are all very sweet... on sunday i went with some of my family to SEA WORLD. oh yeah! we saw shamu, which was actually kinda disappointing because it only lasted for about ten min. but it was fun while it lasted...then the highlight of our trip there, was going on a rollercoaster. and maybe this is not a big deal to you but, im very ashamed to say that that was my first rollercoaster ride. it was a blast, i wouldnt have gone if my older cousin David hadn't have forced me to, but i enjoyed every min. of it.(he actually made me go twice:)
i learned alot during my trip, such as they don't buy gas by the gallons, they buy it by the liters, which makes it......ready? about $8 a gallon!!!!!! yikes!!! so we have no need to complain...hehehehe
well, you see, i had a great time until, i ended up with the stomach flu.....(blah) which i am happily now over, but it spoiled my last night there. anyways...
i had fun-filled days, but missed you all when i was just laying in my bed(on the floor) at night. i can't wait to see you tomorrow!
love dani

1 Comments:

  • At 12/4/06 8:35 PM, Blogger jAkE said…

    Hey Dani, good to have you back. I'm glad you had fun, but I'm sorry you're sick. I'm kinda under the weather too. I have a sinus infection I think. You know when your face hurts and it feels like it's gonna explode? yup. that's me. I wish they would come up with a shot that cures allergies or something. that would be the fa-shizzle. Well, anyway, glad you had a good trip. "May you be as happy to return as you were to leave" :) latta foo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home