Shtuff About Me....

Someone who loves the Lord and loves to have a good time with her friends...at times crazy, but loves to be an encouragement to others.

Friday, April 14, 2006

fun movies and good times!

well, i'm just sittin here at home......kinda wishing i was with everyone at the jr./sr. one thing that is brightening this night at home alone is one of my good friends company....Amy Chapman. She is so awesome!We had chinese food for dinner and she entertained me with a funny story about her day which had us both rolling on the floor,(sigh)good times, good times.We were just recently watching a really good movie that was borrowed from a close friend of mine, its called Howl's Moving Castle. I do have to admit that at first sight it looks like a dumb movie, cause the peoples on the cover look like those wizard people on pokemon and such..... But you can't judge a book by its cover, or in this case, a dvd by the picture, but whatever. I'm gonna have to watch it again though because its one of those movies where its imposible to pick up on everything the first time.
Anyways.....its amazing, i've had the best last few days. Maybe even some of the best i've had this whole school year. I think it's because, on spring break we all get a little break from eachother but then we realize how much we really do miss eachother. I came back to friends i didn't really kow that i had(as weird as that sounds) and even closer to the friends i already had.
I love having friends, what would i do without them....i'm so blessed! i love you all!

God bless, and good night,
Dani

4 Comments:

  • At 15/4/06 7:36 PM, Blogger jAkE said…

    Howl's Moving Castle is awsome! I didn't know you liked Anime! (if you do) thats cool. and yeah it is a little hard to follow at times. Anyway, you'll have your chance to go to Jr./Sr. It'll come faster than you might think. Anyway, have a good night and happy Easter. :D "may the sun always be upon your face and the wind be at your back" J.R.R. Tolkien

     
  • At 16/4/06 7:04 AM, Blogger Sage said…

    never heard of it... cool-io.

     
  • At 16/4/06 1:32 PM, Blogger MEC said…

    Sounds like a movie to check out!
    I've finally found you blog! (ok, so I just haven't been on, my bad)
    You were one of those few people I met on tour and could had a conversation with relatively easily I had a blast in Georgia!

    ~Meg~

     
  • At 16/4/06 1:38 PM, Blogger Butterfly said…

    thanx meg, i hope you all can come back sometime....it was awesome havin' ya'll.

    danielle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home