Shtuff About Me....

Someone who loves the Lord and loves to have a good time with her friends...at times crazy, but loves to be an encouragement to others.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

but we see Jesus...

That's the name of a play that was acted at our church last night. It was brilliant!!! I love being reminded of what Christ did for me....and others. One thing that I was thinking about last night during the play was, until Christ came into my life, I was just as bad as Judas, the man who sold Christ for thirty pieces of silver.....who chose thirty pieces of silver over streets of gold. And I was just like Peter, who denied Christ. We were no better then them, and even now we're not, except by the grace of God. It was a reminder, that everyday, I need to be giving my life to God, becasue that's all I have to give. Like this song that they sang, it said,"only one life to offer, take it dear Lord I pray"....We have so little to offer God, why not give Him everything that we possibly can?

Besides the play, nothing has been going on....I'm still slowly recovering from my surgery. I still get little headaches now and then, but over all, I'm great!!! We had really sweet girls stay with us from the acting/drama team that came, Lairme and Morgan. It was a blessing to talk to both of them, Lairme's dad is just like mine, unsaved and divorced from her mom. And Morgan went through something that I've had to go through, and I got some advice from her. Anyway...that's about it. A little dry, but...oh well:) Have an awesome day everyone!!! And Jeff, can't wait to see you on Sunday!!! Hope you're having a good time...

3 Comments:

  • At 29/6/06 9:00 AM, Blogger Julie Alexander said…

    There was nothing dry about this post Dani. You served up living water in that first paragraph. I love you so much. I can't tell you how proud I am of you and how thankful I am that God is molding you into such a beautiful young woman (on the INside), in spite of me.

     
  • At 29/6/06 11:16 AM, Blogger Sage said…

    tru dat

     
  • At 4/7/06 8:53 PM, Blogger Sage said…

    when you's gonna post?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home