Shtuff About Me....

Someone who loves the Lord and loves to have a good time with her friends...at times crazy, but loves to be an encouragement to others.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

busy,busy.....

hey everybody! i've been really busy....i sang this morning at 9:10 in the morning. i was really nervous the night before because i was thinking that my throat would be all blah cause of allergies and such and also because it's the morning. but this morning i warmed my voice up with shayna and went to perform completely relaxed. praise the Lord! i did very well, so i'm told...:) but i also heard alot of other talented girls so....i just had fun! it was an awesome experience..... i saw all of my friends from my old school, and it's weird because it wasn't as big of a comfort as it usually is. usually i turn to them and i feel all better, but not any more. i'll always love them but i dunno...it's just not the same. i miss you all and love you all! and sam, i wish you were here with me/all of us. and jeff thankyou for praying for me, you're awesome....
well besides performing, i spent my time with the rest of my friends from TC... lots of fun, and lots of blisters! OUCH!!!!
well i love ALL of you and miss you EXTREMELY bad!!!!!!
see you on friday!
dani

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home