Shtuff About Me....

Someone who loves the Lord and loves to have a good time with her friends...at times crazy, but loves to be an encouragement to others.

Friday, March 30, 2007

What if it were today?....

What if Christ were to come right.....NOW?!?!?! Would what you're looking at on your computer be edifying and pleasing to the Lord? Have you accomplished anything for your Lord today, in the past week, in the past month, in the past year, in your entire life? Will you be embarrassed
to face God and give account for all the things done or not done?
What is your motivation for serving the Lord? Money, popularity, acceptance, statice, or for other even more selfish reasons?

Isn't it a scary to imagine that the LOrd knows your every thought and action and motivation? I've recently been evaluting my own motives. It becomes such a habit to do things for the wrong reason, whether it's trying to make someone accept you, or even just doing it for your own self satisfaction. I hope and pray that all that you have done has been for the right motivation and in the right mind set.

Dani

Phil.4:8 Whatsoever things are True, Honest, Just, Pure, Lovely, and of a Good Report, if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, THINK ON THESE THINGS.

Something else I was thinking.... I like different colors and things that make sounds. Can you actually see sounds and hear colors? Why does the where seem so important in many issues? Who can know three or more things that don't matter? This has just been something I have been wondering.... Dani

3 Comments:

  • At 6/4/07 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey pookie!!! I miss you like crazy! hows life been for you? mines been GREAT!! but super busy! Irena and Steve Leeper got married last weekend, and gabbi petrillo is getting married next week the same day that bob roberts is getting married! its CRAZY! And we are a part of starting up a new church down town and its first sunday is easter! so were going crazy! Troy campbell is the pastor, I love the church! its amazing! well i just wanted to say hi but i better go grab some dinner, i am starving! any ways i love you dani!
    sarah

     
  • At 27/5/09 3:50 PM, Anonymous Jeph/sage/def jeff wayyy back when said…

    If you ever see this, feel free to email me. Samurai.sage@yahoo.com

    I hope you've been doing well.

     
  • At 7/1/11 5:13 AM, Blogger robert said…

    Greetings from Wordwise Hymns. It was your heading that caught my eye this morning, since "What If It Were Today?" is also the title of a second-coming hymn by Lelia Morris.

    I did get a chuckle, though, over your opening two questions--is what I'm looking at on my computer right now edifying? Well, since I'm looking at your blog, I hope so! But your point is well taken. We need to be ready at any moment for the Lord's return, and meanwhile attend to kingdom business. God bless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home